Thursday, May 3, 2007

Life with Lincoln


dinner at Watercourse with my family (free coconut cream pie...heck yeah!)

my hiking friend, chippy!

another friend from Chataqua, Stuffed Scrappy

my hubby and me

view from the top of the Flatirons in Boulder...amazing!

Life with Lincoln is great AND hard. he has been having lots of gas lately that wakes him up. we have to wiggle him around to get it out. on the upside, he smiles so much now and is talking (not english, though).

Lincoln's going on his first plane ride in 2 weeks when we go to San Antonio for my cousin Tyler's graduation. Can't wait for them to meet him. Then we are going to Salinas in June for Josh's sister (8th) and brother's (12th) graduations. THEN...we are going to Missouri for the 4th of July. Pomme de Terre Lake...love it!

No comments: