Wednesday, May 21, 2008

my new biz card

my new biz card.

here's my current plan:

substitute teach when called
grow my doula biz (know any prego ladies in the monterey area?)

josh is working for the city of monterey as a recycling coordinator part-time and the other part-time he'll be working construction for a guy he knows from way-back-when.

lincoln is growing some teeth! today his gums were bleeding a little. darn molars!

gotta go make a lunch for tomorrow.

ciao for now

love you all!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the card! I know you are going to do so well as a doula! You are so awesome, calming and fun at the same time! I don't even know anyone in Monterey or I would totally refer you! Sorry to hear abou Linker's teeth. Teething is such a bummer!!!

The Cornell's said...

Awesome card Alison! Too bad you won't be in Denver whenever I'm pregnant... maybe we should move to Cali... :)

Angela Seeling said...

Hi friends. Sorry we didn't get to see you before you moved.
Alison, I'm sure you are a great doula. Too bad you're not here for us to refer back and forth to :) But I'm excited for you and this new chapter of your life.
Hope you are well!

Laurie, Sam and Cohen said...

Love it!! We miss you guys, but sounds like you are getting settled and enjoying the California life now! Say hi to the Gubser boys!!