Friday, January 26, 2007

34 weeks

my point of view
belly at 34 weeks
I'm 34 weeks today. That means I've got 6 weeks to go. Josh and I had a talk with Lincoln today that he should come within the next 4-6 weeks...no later. I've got family coming into town that wants to see him extra-utero. If you want to come visit let me know. I would love for everyone to come visit if you're willing to help.
So every once and awhile the realization that my mom is not here hits me. It makes me really sad because she would be helping me with all these things that moms help with. I wish she were here to organize my baby shower so I didn't have to do it with only the help of long-distance relatives. And I really really really wish she were going to be at the birth and afterwards to help me. However, I feel very fortunate to have so much family willing to help and sacrifice their time.
Our new parent class suggested that we don't allow the baby to consume our lives and that we make sure we keep our identity. Sounds great...but how hard will it be?! I tend to obsess about certain topics so if all I start blogging about is baby this, baby that let me know and I'll talk about other things.
I'm registered at babiesRus if anyone wanted to know. please don't feel like you have to get us something just cuz you read that!

No comments: