Sunday, February 11, 2007

36 weeks - 4 to go!

As of Friday, Feb. 9th I have 4 weeks of pregnancy left...that is, of course, if he decides to come on his due date of March 9th. I didn't have a pre-natal visit this past week because my mid-wife thought she might be getting strep throat. So she cancelled. So no progression updates, yet. Next visit is Valentine's day...how romantic! I can say that he is very low because of all the odd pressure I feel in my lower abdominal areas. He is really squished in there and tries to move around but really he's just stuck, haha! I'm so excited to meet him and, of course, so is Josh. Enjoy my latest candids!
35 weeks - post-workout (= 7-15 min. of elliptical) with a toaster strudel for a snack conveniently placed on my large belly.

36 weeks - off to church

1 comment:

bansheewigs said...

i think it would be cool if lincoln was born on lincoln's (abe) birthday. which is actually your birthday, too. i think it'd be rad! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!