Tuesday, February 27, 2007

random thoughts and pictures

The love between Archie and Chubby is astounding and inspiring.











Our friends from our birth class, Josh and Shannon, and their 2 1/2 week old baby, Reed. He puked all over me but it was ok because he had a belly ache and felt much better after that! It was hard holding him against my enormous watermelon of a belly. I couldn't cuddle very easily. Soon enough I'll get to cuddle with my own nugget of joy!









These are the shoes that I picked out and Cory bought me for my birthday! I love them. They have hula girls all over them and say "aloha" as well as sport my favorite fruit...a pineapple. Plus, they are soooooo comfortable. Much needed at this point since I've gained 35 lbs and my feet are killing me.

1 comment:

eliza15 said...

I love the picture of them fighting. awwww!

Sorry I haven't called you back yet, I was at a conference all day. I will call you tomorrow after my massage and we can catch up

love you