Thursday, March 1, 2007

Pre-natal update

I had a pre-natal visit yesterday with my mid-wife. No predictions for Lincoln's arrival - it's impossible. My mid-wife said if she was able to do that she'd be rich.


My iron count has not changed although I feel better and less anemic. So I'm still taking mass amounts of supplements of all kinds.


Yesterday, the little bugger was posterior, which means that his back is facing my back and he is face up. However, he quickly turned back around into the more ideal position of face down and back facing my stomach. I have to do various movements that help him get back into and stay in position and avoid laying on my back since gravity pulls him around back. I poke around at my belly all the time trying to figure out where he is. Darn guy!


Well, I have about 8 days until my due date. I can't believe it. Josh is a little overwhelmed but very excited. He plans to take a little time off from working on the house to spend time bonding with the baby. I am really excited to hold him and love him. I, however, have been taking advantage of my last days as a woman without children to sleep-in, read, and relax.

No comments: